That’s right last week I lost 7 pounds, I am extremely happy with this as its the first significant loss but I do not feel like that is sustainable so I am not too worried about not hitting that number again, as long as I keep losing I will be happy.
This week I have really struggled not to ‘check the scales’ but the whole concept is to only weight in once a week at the same time to see the difference rather than daily tracking. I have stuck to diet this week and worked out a couple of times too so I really am hopeful for a loss. I have also looked at some progress photos from the last few years and my shape hasnt really changed which is bizarre as I feel I have been working on my general health but obviously not in the right way.
so here are some things I have learnt so far.
- Benefit tastes better than alpan light.
- Apples are better than bananas.
- You can say no to cake, but its hard.
- Saying no to cake makes you both happy and sad. Known as – ‘SchrödingersCake’
- Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels is an awful saying. (¬ true).
- Making healthy choices in one area makes you take the lead in other areas too.
- ALL THE ENDORPHINS
- Everything is easier when you have a supportive wife.
Weigh in is saturday, i’ve had a week of training and being sat down.